Specific summary information will be provided or displayed on the website pages dedicated to providing specific services on demand and complete with data collection forms. Please note that to provide a complete service our website may contain links to other websites not managed by Edi.Cer. S.p.a. Società unipersonale. Edi.Cer. S.p.a. Società unipersonale will not be responsible for errors, content, cookies, publication of unlawful content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with applicable regulations or with the Personal Data Protection Code on the part of websites not managed by the Controller.
In its capacity as Controller for your personal data pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, Edi.Cer. S.p.a. Società unipersonale hereby informs you that the aforementioned Regulation protects the rights of data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that said data will be processed in accordance with principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and in such a way as to respect your confidentiality and rights. The information and personal data submitted by you or otherwise acquired during use of the website will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the privacy obligations contained therein.
DATA SUBJECTS AND RETENTION TIME
A) users of the ceramica.info website/app
Type of data processed
– Browsing data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices employed by users who connect to the website/app; the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources and any relevant timestamps; parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment; departure and arrival pages; navigation index and identifying behaviour while viewing website/app pages.
– Personal data submitted voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website/app and the filling out of the forms on the website will result in the acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example, first name, last name and e-mail address). Specific summary information is provided on pages containing forms.
Purposes of data processing: your data collected while browsing will be used for the following purposes:
1. performance of closely related operations instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the website/app, on the legal basis of the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at their request (art. 6.1.b) of the Regulation) as processing is necessary for provision of the Service;
2. collection, storage and processing of your data, on the legal basis of consent (art. 6.1.a), for:
– statistical analyses allowing visitor to be identified;
– statistical analyses for verifying the quality of the services provided by the website/app;
– improving the browsing experience by providing services and sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during navigation;
– sharing of website/app content or the use of third party software.
The processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 1) is obligatory. Failure to communicate, or incorrect communication, of any of the information may limit and/or prevent full use of the functionality and services present on the website/app.
Provision of the data indicated in purpose 2 is optional and refusal to grant permission for your data to be processed will not affect the functionality or services present on the website/app. You can grant your consent by clicking on “Accept” in the Cookie Warning (banner).
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
B) user registration area
The reports allow the Controller to ascertain for example: the number of readers, the number of times opened, the number of unique “clickers” and the number of clicks; the mobile devices and operating systems used to read the communication; details of individual users’ activities; the number of outstanding users who have not yet confirmed their subscriptions; details of emails sent by date/hour/minute; details of delivered and undelivered emails out of those sent; list of people who have unsubscribed from the newsletter; users who have opened an email or clicked on a single link; users with problems viewing the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks on the message links); click tracking (which links have been clicked on and by whom).
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by duly appointed personnel and may be transmitted to external companies acting as independent controllers or data processors: This includes:
– external parties providing cloud services;
– providers of technical support services;
– group companies providing services for the administration of the computer system, including server hosting and backup services;
– in the case of public and/or private entities for which data disclosure is obligatory or necessary in accordance with legal obligations or is otherwise required for managing the relationship.
The complete list can be requested by writing to the Controller’s contact address.
Your data will not be made publicly available.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
For technical and/or organisational requirements, your data will be transferred to countries within the European Union.
For the purpose of sending business communications, your data may be transferred to countries within the European Union: such transfer is in any case legitimate as it is guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or standard protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.
You may ask the Controller for a copy of the safeguards adopted for the transfer of your personal data outside the EU, as well as information on the places where such safeguards have been made available, by submitting a specific request to the Controller by e-mail at email@example.com.
The website is not intended for use by minors and no data relating to minors are collected by the Controller. If the Controller becomes aware that such data have been collected (e.g. via the contact form), it will delete them immediately. The Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please be advised that in the event of a request for information, the person exercising parental responsibility will be obliged to provide us with consent to collect the minor’s personal data.
The Controller is Edi.Cer S.p.a. Società unipersonale, with registered offices in Viale Monte Santo 40 – 41049 Sassuolo (MO), Italy, tel. +39 0536 804585, firstname.lastname@example.org, tax code and VAT registration number 00853700367, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure (“right to be forgotten”), restriction, information, rectification, portability and objection to processing of your personal data, and in general you may exercise all the rights established in Article 15 et seq. of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to email@example.com. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
APPLICATION OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice, please contact Edi.Cer. S.p.a. Società unipersonale by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Controller at the contact address provided in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject is entitled to receive confirmation of the existence of personal data regarding him or her, even if such data have not yet been recorded, and to be sent these data in an intelligible form, as well as to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the following information:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purpose and methods of processing;
– the rationale followed in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
– the identification details of the controller, data processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
– the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be disclosed in their capacity as designated representatives in the state territory, as data processors or as appointees.
3. The data subject is also entitled to request:
– that the data be updated, corrected or, if in his/her interest, supplemented;
– that unlawfully processed data be erased, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked; this includes data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
– a declaration that the parties to whom said personal data have been communicated or disclosed have been informed about the operations indicated in points (a) and (b) and their contents, unless this operation should prove impossible or requires the use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the rights that are being protected;
– data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to totally or partially oppose:
– the processing of his/her personal data for valid reasons, even if such data are relevant to the purposes of collection;
– the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending out advertising or direct sales material or for the conducting of market surveys or commercial communications.