Reference legislation: Article 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003; Article 4 point 11 and Articles 7, 12, 13 and 25 of European Regulation 2016/679
- WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHICH ONES WE PROCESS
- DATA TRANSFER
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- PURPOSES AND LIST OF COOKIES USED
The Controller is Edi.Cer S.p.a. Società unipersonale, with registered offices in Viale Monte Santo 40 – 41049 Sassuolo (MO), Italy, tel. +39 0536 804585, email@example.com, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
Definitions, characteristics and regulatory compliance
The use of third-party cookies on this website is governed by the rules established by said third parties. You are therefore invited to read the privacy policies published on the web pages indicated in point 6 Purposes and List of Cookies used by the website.
Types of cookies: This website is scanned using a cookie scanner in order to maintain as accurate a list as possible. Cookies are classified into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies: these cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. They require the explicit and informed consent of the data subject.
- Statistical cookies: these cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. They require the explicit and informed consent of the data subject.
- Marketing and profiling cookies: these cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user. They require the explicit and informed consent of the data subject.
For the list and types of cookies used by this website, click here. You can manage (i.e. modify, deactivate or delete) cookies at any time by clicking on the “review your cookie choices” link in the footer of the web pages or by changing your internet browser settings. If you turn off all the cookies, some parts of the website may be slowed down or restricted or browsing may be less efficient.
The settings for managing or deactivating cookies in internet browsers may vary according to the browser you are using, so we suggest that you consult your internet browser’s device manual for more information on how to do this.
The following links explain how to manage or disable cookies in the most widely used internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The Controller is not responsible for any changes to the above-mentioned links. Please refer to the instructions provided directly by your browser
Your data is processed by the Controller’s duly authorised personnel and are transmitted to external parties necessary for the performance of data processing operations such as:
- Companies that provide website management support
- Platform for the management and detection of cookies
- Judicial, supervisory and control authorities
- Companies that provide third-party cookie services
The parties belonging to these categories operate independently as controllers in their own right or as data processors appointed by the Controller.
For the complete list, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will not be made publicly available.
4. DATA TRANSFER
You have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure (“right to be forgotten”), restriction, information, rectification, portability and objection to processing of your personal data, and in general you may exercise all the rights established in Articles 15 et seq. of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to email@example.com or by writing to the Controller’s contact address.
You may also lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you believe that your data are being processed in breach of applicable legislation.